1. The www….com (hereinafter referred to as the "service") does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (also called. "cookies") are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the operator of the www…com.
4. Cookies are used to:
– adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Device of the Website User and display the website accordingly, adapted to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The service uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and "persistent" cookie files. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
– "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
– "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about how you use the Website;
– "functional" cookies, enabling you to "remember" the settings selected by the User and personalize the User Interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Website users may at any time change your cookie settings. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
9. Cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of the Web browser menu.